Thursday 26 February 2009

Cat Green Bike...

Good Afternoon.

I just thought that I would point you in the direction of Cat Green Bike, for she has some lovely newly recorded tunes up on her player. Here is what she has to say about them:

"I now have three very nicely recorded tracks for your listening pleasure. They were recorded at home and mixed by Mr Glover. They are...

Palm Tight Pass
Rough Cut For A New Disco (Two Cars & A Crop) - NEW ONE!!!
Pretty Little Lob

I am currently painting the covers for a limited 44 copy run of Breakbeat/Thrash/Concrete, which holds these three tracks as well as Gone To Get Geese and Adventure Potential. These will be available at Ukuelear Meltdown on Saturday. If you can't make it to Newcastle, but would like one of these lovingly crafted ditties, you can ask me to post you one by emailing me at catgreenbike@hotmail.co.uk "

I do believe that her latest collection of tracks (Breakbeat/Thrash/Concrete) will be available to download from this very site in the very near future.

Marvelous.

Adieu.

No comments: